About Me

My photo
Sewing is therapy for me. I hoard fabric, patterns, notions, and spend more time shopping for fabric than I care to admit...

Sunday, March 4, 2018

Another McCall's 7122

DD2 loves LuLaRue style.  She picked out this very fun galaxy fabric from Fabric.com and I finally broke down and made this top for her.   




She had an a LLR top with printed sleeves and a solid colored body so we decided to mix this up created the solid sleeves and neckband with the print body.  It made this a fun project.  Rosey-pink is a great color on her!  

Here is the pattern we used: 
We made this tunic length which is between the top and dress length.  She also wanted long sleeves.  


It was pretty windy when we were taking these photos.  Also, the lighting wasn't that great so she was worried the pants might clash with the top.  She had on a different top that perfectly matched the pants and I made her put this one on so I could take pictures.  What a meanie I am!





Guess where she got her curly hair?  :)  



I used SewkeysE tape for the shoulders and hems.  This stuff is worth every penny and then some!  
Thanks for reading!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment